Configurator for GoogleCharts
EEA Google Charts provides Google Charts framework integration for eea.app.visualization. See eea.daviz package for more details.
Create and configure charts and dashboards on an intuitive visualization editor.
- You can easily make visualizations like:
The main features are:
- Intuitive visualization editor to create interactive charts.
- Large amount of visualizations available: Area, Bar, Bubble, Candlestick, Column, Combo Chart, Gauge, Geo Intensity Maps, Line, Pie, Radar, Scatter, Stepped Area, Table, Tree Map, Motion Charts
- Dashboard. Group charts into one dashboard.
- Add filters to charts or dashboards.
- Share any chart. Embeddabe visualization in any webpage.
- Customizable chart options and colors
- Data table manipulation via drag and drop, preparing table for chart
- Pivot table (Transpose), tranform row values into columns and viceversa
- Plone 4.x
- Eurostat data employment rates 2000-2010 (demo using Linked Data):
- Google charts demos:
- Latest source code (Plone 4 compatible):
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA). All Rights Reserved.
The EEA Google Charts (the Original Code) is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
More details under docs/License.txt
- Feature: Automatically add Charts as a view for Daviz and create a default table view with all columns [voineali #4949]
- Bug fix: added default config to disable trail and chart buttons on motion chart as it is buggy and crashes on all browsers. [demarant #5013]
- Feature: Refactoring to be able to use this package as a standalone or as part of eea.daviz bundle [voineali #4996]
- Bug fix: Fixed column detection in table preparation for google chart api [szabozo0 #4992]
- Initial release [szabozo0]