EEA Icons used throughout the EEA sites
Font Awesome icons for Plone and EEA packages
This add-on doesn’t do anything by itself. It needs to be integrated by a developer within your own products. For reference you can check the eea.progressbar package.
- Register Font Awesome icons into Plone CSS registry
- Add eea.icons to your eggs section in your buildout and re-run buildout. You can download a sample buildout from https://github.com/eea/eea.icons/tree/master/buildouts/plone4
- Install eea.icons within Site Setup > Add-ons
Simply use the <span> tag with specific classes as following:
<span class="eea-icon eea-icon-camera-retro"></span>
You can use the entire set of Font Awesome icons . Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized - size, color, drop shadow, and anything that can be done with the power of CSS.
There are many ways to customise the icons display. See the practical examples and just replace the generic fa- classname with our eea-icon- class prefix.
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA). All Rights Reserved.
The EEA Progress Bar (the Original Code) is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
More details under docs/License.txt
- Bug fix: Fix documentation [avoinea]
- Upgrade step: Within “Plone > Site setup > Add-ons” click on upgrade button available for eea.icons [ichim-david #17711]
- Change: removed the explicit media query for eea-icons.css otherwise the icons won’t be visible within IE8 [ichim-david refs #17711]
- Feature: finished porting the logic from eea.design [ichim-david refs #17709]
- Change: renamed instances of fonts to icons [ichim-david refs #17709]
- Feature: updated unistall profile [ichim-david refs #17709]
- Initial release