A Python package to print
datesheetmgmt will make the complete Matrix,Seating Plan,Attendance Sheets,DutyChart for a given examination.
- You must have Python 2.7 installed on your pc.
- You must have installed pip.
How to install Python 2.7
Click here to see how to install Python 2.7 64 bit version:
Click here to see how to install pip:
This software is written for Python 2.7 64-bit version.
This software is intended for Windows x64 platform.
Go to the terminal and type:
pip install datesheetmgmt
You will need these modules before start installing this software:
- xlsxwriter for writing to xlsx files.
- xlrd for reading from xlsx files.
- openpyxl for reading from xlsx files.
- PIL for dealing with images.
- Tkinter for making GUI.
- pandas for reading and writing xlsx files.
How to install MODULES
Click here to see how to install different modules:
INPUT FILES REQUIRED
- datesheet.xlsx file which will contain information about the date,time,course code and programme.
- Multiple studentlist.xlsx files which will contain the student list.
- roomfile.xlsx which will contain room dimensions.
- LOGO.png file which will contain university LOGO.
How to make INPUT FILES
- How to make datesheet.xlsx
- How to make studentlist.xlsx
- How to make roomfile.xlsx
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size egproject-0.0.29-py2-none-any.whl (4.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size egproject-0.0.29.zip (6.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for egproject-0.0.29-py2-none-any.whl