EDRN Committee list and membership information for the EDRN Knowledge Environment
This product, eke.committees, provides display and RDF ingest of committee information into the EDRN Knowledge Environment (EKE). EDRN uses the EKE to make it easy to discover, share, search for, and retrieve all of EDRN’s collective knowledge, including cancers and other diseases, biomarkers, specimens, investigators, participants, studies, protocols, and-as in the case of this product-committee information.
Although intended for the EDRN public portal, it can be installed in any Plone compatible site.
Use Buildout with the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe.
Add eke.committees to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... eke.committees
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... zcml = eke.committees
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
What follows is a history of changes from release to release. For more details about specific issue IDs listed below, consult the issue tracker at https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA.
1.0.6 — Upgrades
- Made compatible with Plone 4.1.5.
- CA-1001 - Put Group Spaces under Committees and ingest via RDF
1.0.5 — Test Support
This release includes:
- Depending on just Plone the framework instead of Plone the application.
1.0.4 — Increases Resilience Rating by 30 for 60 minutes
This release boosts test resiliency.
1.0.3 — Sitting Down
This release updates the chair and co-chair of collaborative groups as committees are ingested from RDF.
1.0.2 — Let’s Collaborate!
- Re-attaches members of committees of type “Collaborative Group” to any name-matching “Collaborative Group” objects (from edrnsite.collaborations) in the portal. You should re-ingest committees to do this re-attachment whenever you re-ingest sites (because the site ingest destroys People objects).
- Uses the modern plone.app.testing framework.
- Collaborative Groups are now hidden.
1.0.1 — Upgrade Cleanup
This release updates the GenericSetup profile to 4, and provides upgrade steps to that profile.
1.0.0 — Plone 4
This release makes eke.committees compatible with Plone 4.
0.0.0 — Unreleased
Initial release into beta. Creation of this project was spurred on by these issues:
- CA-591 - Broken links on Committees pages
- CA-718 - Replace manually maintained committee information with RDF ingest
Copyright 2010 by the California Institute of Technology. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The Software is owned by Caltech/JPL and is protected by United States copyright laws and applicable international treaties and/or conventions. The United States Government may have prior rights to use some or all of the Software as determined under applicable contracts and license agreements with Caltech/JPL.
This software was developed at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, an operating division of the California Institute of Technology and is not available for use by any person, organization, or other entity without prior, specific written permission.