EDRN Knowledge Environment
This product, eke.knowledge, provides the basis for the Early Detection Research Network (EDRN) Knowledge Environment (EKE). EDRN uses the EKE to make it easy to discover, share, search for, and retrieve all of EDRN’s collective knowledge, including cancers and other diseases, biomarkers, publications, specimens, investigators, participants, studies, protocols, and even more.
Although intended for the EDRN public portal, it can be installed in any Plone compatible site.
Use Buildout with the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe.
Add eke.knowledge to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... eke.knowledge
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
What follows is a history of changes from release to release.
1.0.10 — Plone 4.3.9 Upgrade
1.0.9 — Bug Fixes
1.0.8 — I Had Some Chicken; Pass Me the FLOSS
- First official release as free/libre/open source software.
1.0.7 — Let’s Not Talk
- CA-1229 - Discussion re-enabled after upgrade
1.0.6 — More Upgrades
- Made compatible with Plone 4.3.
1.0.5 — Upgrades
Made compatible with Plone 4.1.5.
1.0.4 — Test Support
This release includes:
- Depending on just Plone the framework instead of Plone the application.
- Updating to the plone.app.testing fixtures.
1.0.3 - Let’s Collab—er, Test!
This release includes:
- A plone.app.testing layer. It doesn’t use it yet, though.
1.0.2 - Upgrade Cleanup
This release updates the GenericSetup profile to 4, and provides upgrade steps to that profile.
1.0.1 - Date Dumbening
It used to be you could call an Archetypes’s DateTimeField mutator method with a string like:
However, the alleged “fix” to http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10141 broke that. This release works around that problem by chopping off milliseconds (and UTC “zulu” indicator) before passing the string onto the mutator.
1.0.0 - Plone 4
This release makes eke.knowledge compatible with Plone 4.
0.0.3 - Markup Toggling
This release addresses the only issue below:
- CA-733 - Ingest of science data should treat custodian field as plain text, not marked up HTML
0.0.2 - Defensive Ingest
This releases addresses the following issue:
- https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA-571 - Make RDF ingest defensive against inconsistent data
0.0.1 - HTML Escaping
The sole issue addressed in this release is the following:
- http://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA-472 - Protocols and other items seem to still have encoded ASCII characters in the titles
0.0.0 - Unreleased
Initial release into beta.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|eke.knowledge-1.0.10.zip (62.5 kB) View hashes||Source||None|