Source Extraction for TESS Full Frame Images
eleanor is a python package to extract target pixel files from TESS Full Frame Images and produce systematics-corrected light curves for any star observed by the TESS mission. In its simplest form, eleanor takes a TIC ID, a Gaia source ID, or (RA, Dec) coordinates of a star observed by TESS and returns, as a single object, a light curve and accompanying target pixel data. Read the documentation at https://adina.feinste.in/eleanor Changes to v1.0.1 (2019-12-19):
- Ability to use local postcards
- Addition of eleanor.Update() for automatic sector updates
- Significant speedups when TIC, Coords, and a Gaia ID are all provided
- Other bug fixes
Changes to v1.0.0 (2019-12-16):
- Interfaces with MAST for all postcards in sectors 1-13. Use tc=False to use these data!
- Addition of 2d background models
- Speed enhancements
- Better handling of edge cases
- Improvements to PSF modeling
- Other bugfixes
This is a version by mamu, only for internal use and distribution purposes.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size eleanor_mamu-1.0.1.tar.gz (44.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|