Python client for parsing the Associated Press's elections API.
Get database-ready election results from the Associated Press Election API v2.0.
Designed to be fast, friendly, and largely agnostic to stack/language/database choice. Basic usage is as simple as:
elex results 2015-11-21 > results.csv
- Documentation: http://elex.readthedocs.org/
- Repository: https://github.com/newsdev/elex/
- Issues: https://github.com/newsdev/elex/issues
- Roadmap: https://github.com/newsdev/elex/milestones
- Demo implementation: https://github.com/nprapps/ap-election-loader
Still using the AP’s FTP system for results? Use the Los Angeles Times’ python-elections library.