Logging for Complex & Distributed Systems
Eliot is a Python logging system that outputs causal chains of actions happening within and across process boundaries: a logical trace of the system’s operation.
$ pip install eliot
- Structured, optionally-typed log messages and actions.
- Logged actions can span processes and threads.
- Excellent support for unit testing your code’s logging.
- Optional Twisted support.
- Native journald support, easily usable by Logstash/Elasticsearch.
- Supports CPython 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and PyPy.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size eliot-0.9.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (79.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size eliot-0.9.0.tar.gz (105.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for eliot-0.9.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl