Adds the script, which process given emails to proxy them, replacing real email addresses by company's local ones taken from the contrib.auth module.
Module provides proxying emails from external addresses to local ones according to ``django.contrib.User`` emails
1. Install emailfilter to your project's environment. If your env should be activated by hand, then create script (``mail_route.sh``) like this::
echo "$(cat)" | /path/to/env/bin/python /path/to/env/bin/mail_route.py >> /path/to/logs/mail_route.log 2>&1
2. Add new pipe to ``mail_route.py`` script in postfix (by default it should be placed in ``/etc/postfix/master.cf``)::
mailproxy unix - n n - - pipe
flags=FR user=user_that_runs_uwsgi_or_project argv=/path/to/mail_route.sh
3. Then this transport should be used to process mails.
For example you want to process mails to ``domain.com`` and you are using cdb storage for postfix.
Add this to ``/etc/postfix/transport``::
Then update cdb map::
4. now you should create ``/path/where/you/place/mail_route_settings/mail_route_settings.py``::
PROJECT_BASE_DIR = '/path/where/project/settings/can/be/imported/'
DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE = 'project.settings'
PROCESS_OUTGOING_EMAILS = False
SELF_ADDRESS = 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
Some django settings are available for configuration:
* ``EMAIL_HOST``, ``EMAIL_PORT`` — host and port used to "forward" emails
* ``EMAIL_SERVER_DOMAINS`` — list of domains that should be checked for mail forwarding. Example::
EMAIL_SERVER_DOMAINS = ['@42cc.co', '@42coffeecups.com', '@khavr.com']
Not Django settings in mail_route_settings.py file:
* ``SELF_ADDRESS`` — email address of mail_rote. For example if you forwar all emails from somewhwere
to mail_route by bcc`ingthem then you should set ``SELF_ADDRESS`` to bcc address and it will be ignored
when forwarding address(es) is determined
* ``PROJECT_BASE_DIR`` — this directory will be added to PYTHONPATH
* ``DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE`` — env variable with same name will be set to value of this setting
* ``LOG_PATH`` — where logs should be saved
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for email-filter-0.2.12.linux-x86_64.tar.gz