A Django app to store basic informations about entities
A Django app to store basic informations about related entities (like customers, suppliers, ourselves, etc..).
Since 0.6.0 version, Django <= 1.8 support has been dropped, South migrations have moved to south_migration, initial Django migration start from last south migration and so if you want to upgrade you will need to fake the initial migration.
- Note cards for entities: can contains content text or/and a file attachment;
- Optional markup into note cards content (default is no markup, RestructuredText is easily available);
- Django-CodeMirror usage if markup is used with RestructuredText;
- Assets management with django-assets;
- i18n usage for front interface;
- Templates prototyped with Foundation5;
- Tags for note cards using jQuery-Tags-Input into form;
Add bazar app and its requirements to your installed apps in settings :
INSTALLED_APPS = ( ... 'autobreadcrumbs', 'localflavor', 'taggit', 'taggit_templatetags2', 'djangocodemirror', 'sendfile', 'bazar', ... )
Then add its settings :
from bazar.settings import *
See the app settings.py file to see what settings you can override.
Also there is some settings for requirements: taggit, djangocodemirror and sendfile. See their documentation for more details how to configure them properly.
And add its views to your main urls.py :
from django.conf.urls import url, patterns from filebrowser.sites import site as filebrowser_site urlpatterns = patterns('', ... url(r'^bazar/', include('bazar.urls', namespace='bazar')), ... )
Finally install app models in your database using Django migrations:
python manage.py migrate
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size emencia-django-bazar-0.6.2.tar.gz (57.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for emencia-django-bazar-0.6.2.tar.gz