A Django app to store basic informations about entities
A Django app to store basic informations about related entities (like customers, suppliers, ourselves, etc..).
Since XX version, Django <= 1.8 support has been dropped, South migrations have moved to south_migration, initial Django migration start from last south migration and so if you want to upgrade you will need to fake the initial migration.
- Note cards for entities: can contains content text or/and a file attachment;
- Optional markup into note cards content (default is no markup, RestructuredText is easily available);
- Django-CodeMirror usage if markup is used with RestructuredText;
- Assets management with django-assets;
- i18n usage for the interface;
- Templates prototyped with Foundation5;
- Tags for note cards using jQuery-Tags-Input into form;
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size emencia-django-bazar-0.6.0.tar.gz (56.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for emencia-django-bazar-0.6.0.tar.gz