A minimalistic Django forum app
It is simple and more suited for an internal team use (like a company’s extranet) than for big public communities. By the way all the view are restricted at less to authenticated users, there is no access for anonymous.
- Have categories that contains threads that contains messages;
- Have thread watches: users can subscribe to receive email notification for each new message in a thread;
- Have thread sticky mode and announce mode;
- i18n usage for the interface;
- Global or ‘per object’ moderation on categories, threads and messages;
- Optional markup syntax for messages, default is RestructuredText from docutils but you can use your own;
- Optional DjangoCodeMirror editor or your own editor if you want;
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size emencia-django-forum-0.7.5.2.tar.gz (56.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for emencia-django-forum-0.7.5.2.tar.gz