Energy Quantified Time series API client.
Energy Quantified Python Client
The Python library for Energy Quantified's Time Series API. It allows you to access thousands of data series directly from Energy Quantified's time series database. It integrates with the popular pandas library for high-performance data analysis and manipulation.
Developed for Python 3.7+.
from datetime import date, timedelta from energyquantified import EnergyQuantified # Initialize client eq = EnergyQuantified(api_key='<insert api key here>') # Freetext search (filtering on attributes is also supported) curves = eq.metadata.curves(q='de wind production actual') # Load time series data curve = curves timeseries = eq.timeseries.load( curve, begin=date.today() - timedelta(days=10), end=date.today() ) # Convert to Pandas data frame df = timeseries.to_dataframe()
Full documentation available at Read the Docs.
- Simple authentication
- Metadata caching
- Rate-limiting and automatic retries on network errors
- Full-text search and keyword search for curves and powerplants
- Forecasts- and time series data
- Period-based data
- OHLC data with SRMC calculations
- Shows your subscription for each data series
- Support for timezones, resolutions, aggregations and unit conversions
- Easy-to-use filters for issue dates and forecast types
- Push feed for live updates on data modifications
- Integrates with pandas
Note: A user account with an API key is required to use this library. Create an account on Energy Quantified's home page. Trial users get access to 30 days of history.
Install with pip:
# Install pip install energyquantified # Upgrade pip install --upgrade energyquantified
Find the documentation at Read the Docs.
The Energy Quantified Python client is licensed under the Apache License version 2.0.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for energyquantified-0.13-py3-none-any.whl