No project description provided
- Documentation: https://discovery.gitlabpages.inria.fr/enoslib/
- Source: https://gitlab.inria.fr/discovery/enoslib
- Chat: https://framateam.org/enoslib
EnOSlib is a library to help you with your experiments. The main parts of your experiment logic is made reusable by the following EnOSlib building blocks:
- Reusable infrastructure configuration: The provider abstraction allows you to run your experiment on different environments (locally with Vagrant, Grid’5000, Chameleon and more)
- Reusable software provisioning: In order to configure your nodes, EnOSlib exposes different APIs with different level of expressivity. For instance EnOSlib’s modules let you run remote atomic actions safely on remote hosts while EnOSlib’s services can deploy complex software stacks with few lines of code.
- Reusable experiment facilities: Tasks help you to organize your experimentation workflow.
EnOSlib is designed for experimentation purpose: benchmark in a controlled environment, academic validation …
EnOSLib has been initially developed in the context of the Discovery initiative
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size enoslib-5.5.1-py3-none-any.whl (227.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|