A python library for handling EPS output.
ePYs is a python library for the manipulation, processing and plotting of the input and output files of ESA Experiment Planning Software (EPS).
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://epys.rtfd.org.
- draw makes pretty orbit graphics
- events provides a series of time/date utilities
- maps does things with maps and images
- orbit processes mission analysis orbit files
- read reads EPS/MAPPS output into useable dataframes and/or arrays
- utils more utilities …
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size epys-0.3.5.tar.gz (33.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|