A command line interface to download ERA5 data from the Copernicus Climate Data Store https://climate.copernicus.eu/.
A command line interface to download ERA5 data from the Copernicus Climate Data Store.
With era5cli you can:
- download meteorological data in GRIB/NetCDF
- list and retrieve information on available variables and pressure levels
- select multiple variables for several months and years
- split outputs by years, producing a separate file for every year instead of merging them in one file
- download multiple files at once
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size era5cli-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (23.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size era5cli-1.0.0.tar.gz (20.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|