Reading and reshuffling of CCI soil moisture
Reading and reshuffling of CCI soil moisture Written in Python.
Installing the package can be done via pip:
pip install esa_cci_sm
Setup of a complete development environment with conda can be performed using the following commands:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:TUW-GEO/esa_cci_sm.git esa_cci_sm bash install.sh -d --python 3.6 --name esa_cci_sm source activate esa_cci_sm
At the moment this package supports ESA CCI soil moisture data version v02.x, v03.x, v04.x and v05.x, v06.x in netCDF format (reading and time series creation) with a spatial sampling of 0.25 degrees.
We are happy if you want to contribute. Please raise an issue explaining what is missing or if you find a bug. We will also gladly accept pull requests against our master branch for new features or bug fixes.
If you want to contribute please follow these steps:
- Fork the esa_cci_sm repository to your account
- Clone the repository, make sure you use git clone --recursive to also get the test data repository.
- make a new feature branch from the esa_cci_sm master branch
- Add your feature
- Please include tests for your contributions in one of the test directories. We use py.test so a simple function called test_my_feature is enough
- submit a pull request to our master branch
This project has been set up using PyScaffold 2.5. For details and usage information on PyScaffold see http://pyscaffold.readthedocs.org/.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for esa_cci_sm-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl