Creating event graphs from temporal network event sequence data (clickstreams, messages, contacts, etc.).
# Generalised Event Graphs
A python library for analysing temporal networks.
- Building the temporal event graph (static representation of a temporal network)
- Calculating temporal motifs (with arbitrary number of events)
- Inter-event time distributions
- Motif distributions
- Network decompositions into temporal components
- Saving/Loading functionality
Please cite the following papers when using:
Generalised Event Graphs. Andrew Mellor (2018)
The Temporal Event Graph. Andrew Mellor (2017) [ArXiv Link](https://arxiv.org/abs/1706.02128)