Library to make it easy to track events in python/django apps
Long story short, eventlib is an asynchronous event tracking app for Django. This library was built upon the following values:
- It must be deadly simple to log an event;
- It must be possible to track each event in different ways;
- Each different “event handler” must be completely separate and fail gracefully;
- The event system must be asynchronous, so let’s use celery;
- The library must be extensible;
- 100% of test coverage is enough.
To learn how it works, please refer to our tutorial:
- [First steps to log an event](docs/p1-tutorial.md)
- [Declaring an event](docs/p2-declaring-an-event.md)
- [Asynchronous logging](docs/p3-asynchronous-logging.md)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size eventlib-pyqs-0.1.6.tar.gz (11.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|