Tools for RIT Hack.tiff 2020 Hackathon
Simple tools for working with data provided by Eagleview for the RIT Hack.tiff 2020 Hackathon
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://evtech.readthedocs.io.
- Documentation fixes
- Added access to camera elevation
- Documentation build fixes
- Added ability to get shapely geometry of image bounds on ground
- Included example application for measuring height from an image
- Added triangulation function
- Updated usage docs
- Fixed bug in project from camera
- Added height from two points to camera class
- Added ray interesection with elevation
- Added ray class
- Added project from camera to camera class
- Added coverage checking.
- Added functions for reading a full dataset with nadirs and obliques
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size evtech-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size evtech-1.1.0.tar.gz (624.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for evtech-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl