Experimental bandwidth tools
A product that tries to understand the network connection quality of the clients
The measured performanced are then stored in a cookie and can be used to activate or deactivate features in your site.
This package does not take care of switching on and off the features.
Install experimental.bwtools by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = experimental.bwtools
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/experimental.bwtools/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/experimental.bwtools
If you are having issues, please let us know:
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Alessandro Pisa, email@example.com
- Improved test coverage.
- Fix missing Content-Length header.
- Handle known_bad_ips. [ale-rt]
- Initial release. [ale-rt]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for experimental.bwtools-0.2.0.tar.gz