several (currently 5) modules relating to factor and multiple calculation
- factor.f(int) -> list of int – provides a list of all the factors of the first argument
- factor.gcf(num1, num2)
- factor.gcf(translatable to int, translatable to int) -> int – provides the greatest common factor of the integers in the first argument
- factor.prime(int) -> bool – checks if the first argument is prime
- factor.primes(minimum, maximum)
- factor.primes(int, int) -> list of int – returns all prime numbers within the range of the first and second arguments including the arguments themselves
- mult(number, quantity)
- factorcalc.mult(int, int > 0) -> list of int – returns a list containing, in order, multiples of the first argument with the second argument being its length This module does not relate to factor calculation but to multiple calculation. It has been added beause it might be of use.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size factorcalc-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl (3.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size factorcalc-0.1.2.tar.gz (1.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for factorcalc-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl