Simple API to fanfiction.net
- Gather story, chapter and user information
- Download stories to pdf, epub, mobi and txt
- Gather stories, favourites, and favourite authors of a user.
- Login Sessions
- Full command line functionality * Help file * Download multiple stories * Download from file(s) * Download to different formats * Specify output directory
- Filter and search effectively
To setup, clone or download the zip, then run python setup.py install, from the root directory.
Alternatively the package is available at pypi. To install run pip install fanfiction-api
If authentication is going to be used, the program expects to see the file $HOME/.ffconf.yaml, which should contain your fanfiction.net details. If no config file is specified, and this one does not exist, it will be created.
- Add authentication
- Add better configuration control
- Gather stories and users
- Download to various formats
- Full command line argument parsing