Fanstatic package template
For more information on Fanstatic, visit http://fanstatic.org.
After installing the fanstatictemplate package, a paster template is made available:
$ paster create -t fanstatic
When running the paster create command, you will be asked to supply the name of the Fanstatic package and the name, version and URL of the wrapped library.
After running the paster create command, copy the library into the newly created resources subdirectory and register the Resources in __init__.py. A doctest stub is created. It is up to you to make the tests pass based on the newly registered Resources.
- Update bootstrap to work with recent releases of setuptools.
- Updated bootstrap to latest buildout 2 version.
- Added zest.releaser per default.
- Update to buildout 2.
- Replaced hgtools with MANIFEST.in because people are also using git to maintain fanstatic packages. Basically, back to v1.1.
- Replace MANIFEST.in with hgtools to provide setuptools-svn like functionality.
- Bootstrap.py and .hgignore were not distributed before.
- initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fanstatictemplate-1.6.tar.gz (8.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|