Python 3 MVC web framework with built in capabilities for developing Web Services and Modular Web Applications.
Create the best pluggable, developer friendly content publishing framework for Python 3 developers.
I really hope you enjoy using Fantastico framework as much as we love developing it. Your feedback is highly appreciated so do not hesitate to get in touch with us (for support, feature requests, suggestions, or everything else is on your mind): Provide feedback
- Added /api/oauth/profile/me for obtaining authenticated user profile information.
- Added on_pre_create / on_pre_update / on_pre_delete events for ROA.
- Added on_post_create / on_post_update / on_pre_delete events for ROA.
- Added isoformat for json serialization of datetime fields.
- Fix bug for full recursive serialization of subresources when requested.
- Added support for nested filtering into roa resources (e.g filter=eq(submodel.<property_name>,1))
- Added support for nested ordering into roa resource (e.g order=asc(submodel.<property_name>))
- Bring validate_email code into fantastico so that each new installation of framework works as expected (cause by an incompatible python 3 validate_email package published on pypi).
- Added support for cross origin requests on ROA resources registry (/roa/resources).
- Added support for exception serialized responses CORS compatible requests.
- Add CORS decorator for enabling CORS headers on custom controller routes.
- Add support for headers appended to each response (support for global CORS configurable headers).
- Fix cors for ROA fetch individual item.
- Fix @RequiredScopes attribute for MVC controllers (now it automatically validates the security context before invoking underline method).
- Improve implicit grant handler so that it supports non redirect responses.
v0.6.0 (Provide feedback)
- Added implicit grant type implementation.
- Added security support for endpoints / controllers.
- Added Fantastico identity provider.
- Fix a bug in ROA APIs routes mapping.
- Added support for MVC Controllers into custom packages (not residing in components root folder).
- Added ROA resources dependent on user (integrated with OAuth2 access tokens).
- Added ROA resources OAuth2 authorization.
- !!!!! ROA ResourceValidator base class now adds two more methods for formatting resources and is backward incompatible with Fantastico version 0.5.1.
- !!!!! ROA ResourceValidator validate method has changed signature and is backware incompatible with Fantastico version 0.5.1.
v0.5.1 (Provide feedback)
- Add a tutorial for creating TODO application based on ROA. (http://rcosnita.github.io/fantastico/html/how_to/todo/index.html)
- Deployed TODO web application on a public accessible server. (http://todo.fantastico.scrum-expert.ro/frontend/ui/index)
- Fix roa discovery component fsdk syncdb bug on subsequent runs.
- Fix roa api cors support.
v0.5.0 (Provide feedback)
- Added specification for auto generated API for resources.
- Added OAUTH2 draft implementation details for Fantastico.
- Added Identity Provider draft specification.
- Added REST API Standard for ROA (Resource Oriented Architecture).
- Added REST filter parser implementation using fast ll grammar for ROA (Resource Oriented Architecture).
- Added auto generated APIs for resources (Resource Oriented Architecture).
- Improved routing loaders so that multiple methods can serve separate http verbs of a route.
- Added support for multiple routes mapped on the same controller.
- Fixed a bug in MySql connections pool (not recycling correctly after a long idle period).
- I changed thread local MySql connection strategy to request based.