Validate Functional & Design Requirements.
Validate a Function & Design Requirements document.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://fdr.readthedocs.io.
J&J Quick Start
- Install Python
- Navigate to J&J App Store.
- Search Python. You should see something similar to Python 3.6. Add it to cart and install.
- No restart is required.
- Run Command Prompt with Elevated Privileges
- Do not call IRIS.
- Hit the Windows Key and type cmd to search for the Windows command prompt
- Right-click cmd and select open file location. This opens File Explorer.
- Right-click on the cmd icon and select Run with elevated privileges.
- Install fdr
- In Command Prompt, type pip install fdr
- If this throws an error, try instead: python -m pip install fdr. Hint: the up-arrow accesses previous commands to reduce the amount of typing you need to do.
- Note: You might see a note about pip being out of date. This is ok, but feel free to update it as suggested.
- Run fdr
- In Command Prompt, type fdr
- Note: Currently, fdr is just a barebones script meant to test the distribution strategy. If you’ve gotten this far, that strategy has been a success!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fdr-0.1.7-py3-none-any.whl (14.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size fdr-0.1.7.tar.gz (12.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|