fdsnwsscripts: Scripts for working with (EIDA) FDSN web services
Scripts for working with (EIDA) FDSN web services.
The fdsnws_scripts is a collection of next generation distributed data request tools that are based on FDSN [http://www.fdsn.org/webservices web services] and the EIDA [http://www.orfeus-eu.org/data/eida/eidaws/routing routing service].
You may use these tools to request
- seismic waveform data, as mini-SEED, using the fdsnws-dataselect web service,
- seismic metadata, as FDSN Station XML, using the fdsnws-station web service.
More information about FDSN web services is available at GEOFON [http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de/waveform/webservices.php] and of course from FDSN, at http://www.fdsn.org/webservices/ .
There are three tools here:
- fdsnws_fetch can request waveform data or metadata, from multiple data centres (access points) with a single command. It does this using the EIDA routing service to discover which data centre(s) holds the data requested.
- fdsnws2sds supports requests for larger amounts of data, saving it in an SDS tree-like file system structure. (The SeisComP Data Structure is defined [http://www.seiscomp3.org/doc/jakarta/current/apps/slarchive.html here] and [https://www.seiscomp3.org/wiki/doc/applications/slarchive/SDS here].)
- fdsnws2seed provides full SEED and dataless SEED using EIDA FDSN web services. Modern applications should use FDSN StationXML instead of SEED.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fdsnwsscripts-2019.259.tar.gz (59.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|