a tool for feature
How to install this module?
First: install python3.7.4
- go to https://www.python.org/downloads/ , downloads the version:3.7.4
- double-click the python-3.7.4.exe to install according with the wizard. See the attention below first
- check the option: add to PATH.
- suggest that the install-path is user, not global.
- others should check with the default
Second: solve the problem with python2
Because our software depend on python2, so we must solve the compatibility
- explore to your python install path: C:\Users<user-name>\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32. Replace the <user-name> with your own.
- copy and paste the python.exe to this directory, than modify the pasted file' name to python3.exe
Verification: open a cmd to type the command below:
- Command: python -V >>>>There should show Python 2.7.5
- pip -V >>>>There should relate to python 2.7
- python3 -V >>>>There should show Python 3.7.4
- pip3 -V >>>>There should relate to python 3.7
If the step above show all right, continue. Otherwise, check the install.
Install this module
- if you can connect to the internet, just follow instructions below. If your computer have python2 and python3, do: pip3 install featureview. Ohterwise only python3 is installed, do: pip install featureview.
- if your computer can't link to the web, pls send a e-mail to me.
- Go to your python install path: C:\Users<user-name>\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\Scripts.
- find the featureview*.exe, just double-click it.
- You can also create a shortcut of this.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size featureview-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (108.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for featureview-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl