Client API Library for the Fujitsu Global Cloud Platform (FGCP)
Note: This project has been migrated to GitHub at https://github.com/mikespub/fgcp-client-api Please report any new issues there…
Client API library for the Fujitsu Global Cloud Platform (FGCP)
using XML-RPC API Version 2015-01-30
Using this library
If you already have access to the Fujitsu Global Cloud Platform (FGCP), have a look at the demo script:
**Usage:** fgcp_demo.py [pem_file] [region]
If not, register on one of the Service Portals from the list below. Afterwards, you can access your resources via command-line scripts, web interfaces etc. as you prefer.
# Connect with your client certificate to region 'uk' from fgcp.resource import FGCPVDataCenter vdc = FGCPVDataCenter('client.pem', 'uk') # Do typical resource actions vsystem = vdc.get_vsystem('Python API Demo System') vsystem.show_status() for vserver in vsystem.vservers: result = vserver.backup(wait=True) ...
Note: this client API library provides higher-level Client Methods, intermediate Resource Actions and lower-level API Commands.
Fujitsu Global Cloud Platform (FGCP)
- for Australia and New Zealand: http://globalcloud.fujitsu.com.au/
- for Central Europe (CEMEA&I): http://globalcloud.de.fujitsu.com/
- for Japan: http://oviss.jp.fujitsu.com/
- for Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam: http://globalcloud.sg.fujitsu.com/
- for the UK and Ireland: http://globalcloud.uk.fujitsu.com/
- for the Americas: http://globalcloud.us.fujitsu.com/
Note: to convert your .p12 or .pfx client certificate to unencrypted PEM format, you can use the following ‘openssl’ command:
openssl pkcs12 -in UserCert.p12 -out client.pem -nodes
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for fgcp_client_api-1.5.0-py2-none-any.whl