Health Relationship Trust Profile (HEART) implementation for FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) compliance for Healthcare System.
The the Health Relationship Trust (HEART) implementation of IAM(Identity Access Management), authentication and security system for FHIR compliance healthcare system, powered by OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect 1.0, Plone.
- HEART profile for OAuth 2.0.
- HEART profile for OpenID Connect.
- HEART profile for User-Managed Access (UMA).
- HEART profile for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) OAuth 2.0 scopes.
- HEART profile for FHIR UMA resource set types, scopes, and claims-gathering flows (referencing the previous specifications as appropriate).
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites: - Is there a page on the internet where everybody can see the features?
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online at http://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
This product has been translated into
- Klingon (thanks, K’Plai)
Install collective.fhir.heart by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.fhir.heart
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.fhir.heart/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.fhir.heart
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Initial release. [nazrulworld]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fhir.heart-1.0.0a1.tar.gz (23.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|