A python tool for scraping and downloading files from filepursuit
A python tool for scraping and downloading files from filepursuer
Invoke the script as follows:
filepursuit -s "SEARCH TERMS" -o "OUTPUT PATH" -t "TYPE"
- SEARCH TERMS: Is a list of search terms between " "
- OUTPUT PATH: Is the path of the directory where you want to save the downloaded files
- TYPE: Is the type of files you can search for (all, video, audio, ebook, archive, mobile or a custom extension)
- Change the scripts names: scraper also downloads the file, it doesnt just scrape the site.
- Maybe add support for more direct download sites
- Improve the "interface".
- FilePursuit doesn't like when you flood the site with requests, so it'll ask for a captcha. You'll see that the search returns zero results, and won't know if it because there are no results, or if its because it failed to parse the site.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for filepursuit-0.1.14-py3-none-any.whl