Read and extract current music information played on Fip radio station.
Read the current and next track played on FIP radio
WARNING: at this early stage of the development, don’t even think about any backward compatibility.
- Free software: Apache Software License 2.0
- Documentation: https://fip.readthedocs.io.
# Get the information on the current song played $ fip --current-song # Get the information on the next song being played $ fip --next-song # Get the help $ fip --help
For more information, you can refer to the documentation of the project.
- usage part in the README file (removal of the ‘save’ command)
- documentation installation update
- correct renaming of get_data method
- timestamp to date function
- get the keys from the JSON flow
- documentation update (available keys in the JSON flow)
- request_data() renamed into get_data() method
- display function CLI
- Fix display bug (#1)
- Get the current song information
- Get the next song information
- Display information in the cli
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fip-0.2.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|