Python parser for the Feed Item Query Language (FIQL).
A Python parser for the Feed Item Query Language (FIQL).
Complete documentation can be found at http://fiql-parser.readthedocs.org/
Release on July 2nd, 2016
- Got rid of pkg_resources for fiql_parser version.
- Added Version 0.14 changes and release date to README.
- Removed unnecessary versioning logic in docs/conf.py.
Release on November 15th, 2015
- Added missing date for 0.13 release in README.
- Fixed packaging bug in version 0.13.
Release on October 17th, 2015
- Added Sphinx documentation.
- Split code into multiple files.
- Add exception classes to better distinguish between errors.
Release on August 27th, 2015
- Added pylint to tox.
- Added Python3.4 support.
Released on August 27th, 2015
- Update documentation to reflect new structure.
- BREAKS COMPATIBILITY WITH VERSIONS <= 0.10.
- Adopt prefix format over inline for internal structure, to_python() output, and fluent expression build method.
- Add missing py_modules required to actually end up with a working package.
Released on December 18th, 2014
- Updated documentation for compatibility pypi and github.
- Fixed some stuff in setup.py pre upload to pypi.
Released on December 3rd, 2014
- First public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.