Zope2 integration for z3c.caching
This package is a bridge between z3c.caching and CacheSetup: it takes rulesets configured via z3c.caching and looks for a rule with the same id in your current CacheSetup configuration. That rule is then used to set the caching headers for the response.
This makes it possible to cache content which CacheSetup itself can not handle (such as browser views).
To use five.caching you need only need to load its zcml.
The only thing you need to do to enable five.caching to do its work is loads its zcml.
A common problem you might notice is that CacheSetup rules often use python:object.modified() as expression, which does not work with all objects supported by z3c.caching and five.caching. As an alternative this package provides a lastmodified browser view which returns the same information. You can use it by configuring object/@@lastmodified as expression in your CacheSetup rules.
1.0 - 2009-05-20
- Handle anonymous traffic correctly. CacheFu needs to be passed None and not a special user object to use the anonymous rules. [hannosch]
- Corrected the configure.zcml to include the plone.postpublicationhook configuration. [hannosch]
1.0b2 - October 21, 2008
- Handle instance methods as well. This makes it possible to define cache rules for CMF skin objects. [wichert]
- Add @@lastmodified helper view. [wichert]
1.0b1 - October 15, 2008
- Initial release [wichert]