zope.formlib integration for Zope.
five.formlib provides integration of the zope.formlib and zope.app.form packages into the Zope application server.
- Support Zope 4 only. (Aka drop support for Zope 2.13.)
- Update various imports to zope.formlib.
- Avoid charset negotiation.
1.0.4 - 2011-02-06
- Fix test failures when running against 2.13.2+.
1.0.3 - 2010-06-13
- Explicitly load the zope.app.form.browser ZCML.
- Avoid deprecation warnings under Zope 2.13.
1.0.2 - 2009-12-30
- Deal with backwards compatibility for the menuItemDirective.
1.0.1 - 2009-12-29
- Added backwards compatibility support with Zope 2.12. The protectClass function has moved. Also include our own meta.zcml into the tests runs to get a higher coverage.
1.0 - 2009-12-26
- The code was extracted from the Zope2 distribution. This distribution contains the code from both the Products.Five formlib and form sub-packages.