zope.formlib integration for Zope.
five.formlib provides integration of the zope.formlib and zope.app.form packages into the Zope application server.
- Add support for Python 3.5 to 3.7
- Support Zope 4 only. (Aka drop support for Zope 2.13.)
- Update various imports to zope.formlib.
- Avoid charset negotiation.
- Fix test failures when running against 2.13.2+.
- Explicitly load the zope.app.form.browser ZCML.
- Avoid deprecation warnings under Zope 2.13.
- Deal with backwards compatibility for the menuItemDirective.
- Added backwards compatibility support with Zope 2.12. The protectClass function has moved. Also include our own meta.zcml into the tests runs to get a higher coverage.
- The code was extracted from the Zope2 distribution. This distribution contains the code from both the Products.Five formlib and form sub-packages.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|five.formlib-2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (28.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|five.formlib-2.1.tar.gz (17.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|