FIX Dictionary generator tool
FIXtodict is a FIX Dictionary generator tool.
The program performs data enhancing and data sanitazion on raw FIX Repository files. It allows you to The resulting data will feature:
- High-quality Markdown documentation obtained from several sources, plus
minor improvements, e.g.
- links to ISO standards,
- RFC 2119 terms highlight,
- links for internal navigation,
- markup, bold text, etc.
- Embedded documentation strings (instead of separate files, like the original FIX Repository).
- Full breakdown into fields and components.
- Information about included Extension Packs.
- General cleanup and improved data consistency across all FIX protocol versions.
Developers working with the FIX Protocol can really benefit from higher-quality JSON (rather than clunky XML) sources to use for code generation, data explorations, and so on.
In short, FIXtodict makes it much easier to work with the FIX protocol.
How to use
First, you must install FIXtodict:
$ pip3 install fixtodict
You can now type
fixtodict --help for thorough usage information.
Copyright (c) 2020, Filippo Costa. This software is released under the terms of Apache License 2.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fixtodict-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (7.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for fixtodict-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl