Flagship Python SDK
Bring your features to life
Visit https://developers.flagship.io/ to get started with Flagship.
- Get Started
- Initialize and start
- Create a visitor
- Campaign integration
- Hit tracking
- Release Notes
- Raphael Blanadet @raf-abtasty
Flagship by AB Tasty is a feature flagging platform for modern engineering and product teams. It eliminates the risks of future releases by separating code deployments from these releases :bulb: With Flagship, you have full control over the release process. You can:
- Switch features on or off through remote config.
- Automatically roll-out your features gradually to monitor performance and gather feedback from your most relevant users.
- Roll back any feature should any issues arise while testing in production.
- Segment users by granting access to a feature based on certain user attributes.
- Carry out A/B tests by easily assigning feature variations to groups of users.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
flagship-2.1.5.tar.gz (28.6 kB view hashes)
flagship-2.1.5-py3-none-any.whl (34.6 kB view hashes)