Extension for flake8 which uses pydocstyle to check docstrings
Simply install this extension:
pip install flake8-docstrings
and run flake8.
Report any issues on our bug tracker.
- Bump minimum pydocstyle version to 2.1.0
- Fix EnvironError and AllError invocations
- Avoid Flake8 warning for requesting builtins
- Upgrade dependency on pydocstyle to 2.0.0
- Use flake8-polyfill to get standard-in to handle Flake8 3.x and 2.x
- Use pycodestyle to get standard-in.
- Make sure this works out of the box (is enabled by default) with Flake8 3.0
- Switch dependency name to pydocstyle. pep257 was renamed to pydocstyle, this update switches the requirement to that new package name. Since we’re swapping out dependencies, we’ve issued a major version bump.
- Try to import pydocstyle (not pycodestyle) as pep257
- Respect pep257’s default ignore list
- Handle AllError and other exceptions from pep257
- Use pep257’s tokenize_open function to pass input to the tool.
- Use pep257’s conventions so any error codes that are ignored by default using pep257 are also ignored by default with this plugin.
- Fix bug introduced in 0.2.2 where the file source was always None causing D100 and D104 errors for all files and no other errors to be found.
- Remove extraneous space in error message.
- Fix up how the plugin displays with flake8 --version.
- Better support for input provided via stdin.
- Prevent AllError or EnvironmentErrors from being raised. Thanks Alex Pyrgiotis.
- Upgrade to pep257 0.3.0
- Stop truncating error messages
- Really fix the installation issue this time.
- Actually fix the PyPI release. Ugh
- Fix the PyPI release.
- Initial Release!
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|flake8_docstrings-1.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (5.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jan 4, 2018|
|flake8-docstrings-1.3.0.tar.gz (4.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 4, 2018|