Impose authorization requirements on Flask routes
Are your permissions making too much noise all the time? Are your permissions stomping all over your actual code? Are your permission decorators clawing at your line count all the time? Think there’s no answer? There is! Flask-Allows.
Flask-Allows is available on pypi and installable with:
pip install flask-allows
Flask Allows supports 2.7, and 3.4+. Support for 3.3 was ended in the version 0.3 release.
If you are installing flask-allows outside of a virtual environment, consider installing it with pip install --user flask-allows rather than using sudo or adminstrator privileges to avoid installing it into your system Python.
Version 0.7 (2018-XX-XX)
- Added flask_allows.view.guard_entire and flask_allows.views.exempt_from_requirements to make protecting entire blueprints easier.
- Added __all__ export markers to flask_allows modules to prevent accidental re-export of other symbols when using from flask_allows.module import *
Version 0.6 (2018-05-26)
- Permission no longer needs an application context for construction but does require one for evaluation now.
- Added Allows.run a public helper that performs the complete fulfill and fail cycle. This cleans up the duplication between Allows.requires, requires and Permission.__enter__
- Removed Permission.throw_type
- Removed PermissionedView, PermissionedMethodView
- Added ability to disable requirements already registered on routes and inside handlers via the flask_allows.overrides.OverrideManager class
- Added ability to add more requirements to be run during checks on routes and other handlers via the flask_allows.additional.AdditionalManager class
Version 0.5.1 (2018-04-22)
- Added wants_request to ease transition to user only requirements
Version 0.5 (2018-04-17)
- Real documentation
- Accepting request in requirements is now deprecated, pending removal in 1.0
- Promoted internal _allows context local to part of the public interface
- Bug Fix: ConditionalRequirement returned False when no requirements were provided
- it now returns True and mimics the behavior of all better
Version 0.4 (2017-08-29)
- Clarify deprecation message for PermissionedView, will be removed in 0.6
- Deprecate Permission.throw_type for 0.6 removak
- Add optional on_fail for allows.requires and requires decoration
- Fix coverage path problem with local testing
Version 0.3.2 (2017-08-29)
- Fix package data not being included
Version 0.3.1 (2017-08-20)
- Fix error that prevent sdist builds on 2.7
Version 0.3 (2017-08-20)
- Drop official support for Python 3.3
- Deprecate implicit decoration on class based views via the requirements attribute
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|flask_allows-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (14.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Sep 3, 2018|
|flask-allows-0.7.0.tar.gz (14.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 3, 2018|