[flask](http://flask.pocoo.org) extension which hopes to make functional testing easier.
### getting started
install with pip:
pip install flask-funktional
- completely seamless
- nifty pre / post class setup code means you don’t have to make repetitive super() calls.
- focus on signals + hooks to help avoid having to write shitty code in your subclasses.
- enables and promotes the healthy use of url_for instead of hard coding url paths.
- boom, less brittle code.
- oddly, there’s a lot of things that go wrong out of the box with this, so funktional removes all of this shity setup code from your actual test code.
- test file uploads in flask applications. right ouf of the box.
- perfect for your [shitty] little csv uploader tools.
- cross platform
- works in any standard python flask application + platform, such as amazon or google app engine.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.