Pure Python SSL and TLS library
FlexTLS is an open source SSL and TLS python library. It is designed to be used in SSL/TLS scanners and similar applications. It must not be used as standalone crypto library.
You can find more information in the documentation.
- Supported cryptographic protocols:
- SSLv2, SSLv3, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2
- DTLS 1.0 and DTLS 1.2
- Decode and encode SSL/TLS/DTLS records
- Handle fragmentation
- TLS - Handle fragmentation on the record layer
- DTLS - Handle fragmented handshake messages
- Handle connection state
- Python 2.6/2.7 or Python >= 3.2
- Python packages:
- six >= 1.4.1
$ pip install flextls
Published under the LGPLv3+ (see LICENSE for more information)