Get data on movies, shows, streaming providers, people, ratings, and more
- [x] Get movies and TV shows by their ID
- [x] Get their streaming providers and a a direct link to watch
- [x] Get the direct link to watch each episode (TV shows only)
- [ ] View other information such as title, overview, ratings, actors, ...
- [x] Searching and browsing
- [x] Filters to search: sort by highest rating, alphabetically
- [x] Search by tag
- [x] Search by genre
- [ ] Get actors/people by their ID
- [ ] Search for people
- [ ] Integrations with Popcorn API
pip install flixpy # on mac pip3 install flixpy
Get the Netflix link to a movie
from flixpy import Movie, StreamingProvider movie = Movie('inception-2010') netflix_link = movie.link_for(StreamingProvider.NETFLIX) # => https://www.netflix.com/watch/70131314
Get the name of every episode in a show
from flixpy import Show show = Show('breaking-bad-2008') for season in show: for episode in season: print(episode.title)
Get the genres of a show/movie
from flixpy import Show show = Show('breaking-bad-2008') show.genres # => [<Genre.CRIME>, <Genre.THRILLER>]
Browse through all animated shows on Amazon Prime Video
from flixpy import browse, By, Genre, StreamingProvider, ContentType b = browse(By.GENRE, genre=Genre.ANIMATION, content_kind=ContentType.SHOW, streaming_provider=StreamingProvider.AMAZON_PRIME) # => [<Show spongebob-squarepants-1999>, <Show pokemon-1997>, <Show sesame-street-1969>, ...]
More examples in the guide.
🔖 Legal attribution
All data and images are from Reelgood.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size flixpy-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (13.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size flixpy-0.0.2.tar.gz (10.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|