A Python API for FNAC WebServices
fnapy is a Python library using the FnacMarketPlace API to connect to your own sales application to your FnacMarketplace seller account. It uses the REST WebService protocol to exchange data.
[1.1.6] - 2017-04-26
- Fix error when the content of a response is an empty string
[1.1.5] - 2017-01-12
- Fix another utf-8 problem (from miss encoding xml)
[1.1.4] - 2017-01-12
- Fix to_unicode.
[1.1.3] - 2016-12-28
- Fix extract_text.
[1.1.2] - 2016-10-24
- No more tests in the package
- Display a message when no EAN is passed to query_pricing.
[1.1.1] - 2016-10-21
- Display a message when the limit of EANs is reached in query_pricing.
- Fix parse_xml
[1.1.0] - 2016-10-17
- Display a log rather than raise a FnapyPricingError when a list of EANs is provided
[1.0.1] - 2016-10-17
- Fixed bug in FnapyConnection: when credentials is provided and if sandbox is False, a FnapyConnectionError is raised.
[1.0.0] - 2016-10-14
- Working with sandbox or real account is now possible
- FnapyConnection now accepts credentials dictionary or sandbox boolean
- query_pricing now accepts a list of EANs
[0.6.0] - 2016-10-07
- In the Query class, added the was method to handle the states (especially the states of orders)
[0.5.1] - 2016-10-04
- Really remove BeautifulSoup (bs4) from the dependencies
[0.5.0] - 2016-10-04
- Remove BeautifulSoup dependency
- Improve the text extraction from XML
[0.4.3] - 2016-09-29
- In update_offers, FnapyUpdateOfferError is raised if:
- offer_reference and at least one of the optional parameters (except product_reference) are not provided
- offers_data is empty
[0.4.2] - 2016-09-28
- Update documentation
[0.4.1] - 2016-09-28
- Implement delete_offers
[0.4.0] - 2016-09-27
- Use pricing_query (V2)
- Check the connection passed to FnapyManager is a FnapyConnection
- Add a caveat in the README for the requests sent to the sandbox.
- Improve update_offers
- Fix Unicode/string confusion bug in Response
[0.2.0] - 2016-09-13
- Support Python 3
- Implement the Query class to allow complex queries
- Added new classes for requests and responses (respectively Request and Response)
- Update the documentation
- Make the manager authenticate when it is created.
- All the methods return a Response instance
- Store the XML requests as Request instances
- Fixed the packaging
- Fix minor things in the constructor of FnapyManager
[0.1.0] - 2016-08-31
- Create the fnapy package
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(39.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2.py3||Wheel||Nov 22, 2017|
(25.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Nov 22, 2017|