A Python API for FNAC WebServices
fnapy is a Python library using the FnacMarketPlace API to connect to your own sales application to your FnacMarketplace seller account. It uses the REST WebService protocol to exchange data.
We use pipenv to manage the dependencies in a virtual environment.
To run a shell in the virtual environment:
[1.3.0] - 2021-01-07
- Change the argument for query_pricing to allow to specify any combination of code types and keep compatibility with the old version (a list of EANs when the code type is not specified)
[1.2.0] - 2021-01-07
- Allow more code types in query_pricing (not only Ean)
- Update the sandbox URL
[1.1.10] - 2020-06-23
- Fix the encoding (raw bytes returned in FNAC responses not encoded in UTF8?)
[1.1.9] - 2019-06-11
- Fix the encoding
[1.1.8] - 2019-03-13
- Fix some tests and fixtures
- Allow to send tracking information in orders_update (by rafaurl)
[1.1.7] - 2018-11-06
- Prevent possible vulnerabilities due to requests<=2.19.1 (CVE-2018-18074)
- Use pipenv for development
- FnapyResponseError is raised for invalid responses
[1.1.6] - 2017-04-26
- Fix error when the content of a response is an empty string
[1.1.5] - 2017-01-12
- Fix another utf-8 problem (from miss encoding xml)
[1.1.4] - 2017-01-12
- Fix to_unicode.
[1.1.3] - 2016-12-28
- Fix extract_text.
[1.1.2] - 2016-10-24
- No more tests in the package
- Display a message when no EAN is passed to query_pricing.
[1.1.1] - 2016-10-21
- Display a message when the limit of EANs is reached in query_pricing.
- Fix parse_xml
[1.1.0] - 2016-10-17
- Display a log rather than raise a FnapyPricingError when a list of EANs is provided
[1.0.1] - 2016-10-17
- Fixed bug in FnapyConnection: when credentials is provided and if sandbox is False, a FnapyConnectionError is raised.
[1.0.0] - 2016-10-14
- Working with sandbox or real account is now possible
- FnapyConnection now accepts credentials dictionary or sandbox boolean
- query_pricing now accepts a list of EANs
[0.6.0] - 2016-10-07
- In the Query class, added the was method to handle the states (especially the states of orders)
[0.5.1] - 2016-10-04
- Really remove BeautifulSoup (bs4) from the dependencies
[0.5.0] - 2016-10-04
- Remove BeautifulSoup dependency
- Improve the text extraction from XML
[0.4.3] - 2016-09-29
- In update_offers, FnapyUpdateOfferError is raised if:
- offer_reference and at least one of the optional parameters (except product_reference) are not provided
- offers_data is empty
[0.4.2] - 2016-09-28
- Update documentation
[0.4.1] - 2016-09-28
- Implement delete_offers
[0.4.0] - 2016-09-27
- Use pricing_query (V2)
- Check the connection passed to FnapyManager is a FnapyConnection
- Add a caveat in the README for the requests sent to the sandbox.
- Improve update_offers
- Fix Unicode/string confusion bug in Response
[0.2.0] - 2016-09-13
- Support Python 3
- Implement the Query class to allow complex queries
- Added new classes for requests and responses (respectively Request and Response)
- Update the documentation
- Make the manager authenticate when it is created.
- All the methods return a Response instance
- Store the XML requests as Request instances
- Fixed the packaging
- Fix minor things in the constructor of FnapyManager
[0.1.0] - 2016-08-31
- Create the fnapy package
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fnapy-1.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (40.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size fnapy-1.3.0.tar.gz (28.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for fnapy-1.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl