Fast creation and configuration of topologies, traffic matrices and event schedules for network simulations
The Fast Network Simulation Setup (FNSS) core library is a Python library providing a set of features allowing network researchers and engineers to simplify the setup of a network simulation.
These features include the ability to:
- Parse a topology from a dataset, a topology generator or generate it according to a number of synthetic models.
- Apply link capacities, link weights, link delays and buffer sizes.
- Deploy protocol stacks and applications on network nodes.
- Generate traffic matrices.
- Generate event schedules.
The core library can be used in conjunction with the FNSS Java and C++ API or the ns-2 and ns-3 adapters to import topologies, traffic matrices and event schedules in the desired target simulator.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|fnss-0.4.0.tar.gz (408.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 27, 2014|
|fnss-0.4.0.zip (997.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 27, 2014|