focli - Decent frontend to Föli stop schedules
Bookmarkable CLI client to timetables for a city of Turku (Föli) bus stop(s), including time differences to prescheduled times for lines that provide realtime data.
Bookmark once, quickly check all the stop schedules relevant to you any time you need them with only one command.
Install via pip for current user (needs ~/.local/bin on $PATH):
pip install --user focli
Globally via pip:
sudo pip install focli
git clone https://github.com/joohoi/focli.git cd focli python setup.py install
usage: focli [-h] [-a] [-d] [-l] [-n STOPNAME] [stopnumber [stopnumber ...]] positional arguments: stopnumber Stop number to show / add / delete optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -a Add line to bookmarks -d Remove line from bookmarks -v Verbose output (show destination) -l List saved bookmarks -n STOPNAME Custom name for the stop to bookmark
Eg: add two bus stops to list, the one you use to get to work from home, and other the other way around:
focli -n "Home" -a 157 focli -n "Work" -a T34
after bookmarking, you can get the schedules for both of the stops simultanously every time you run:
- Displays realtime data if available for the stop
- Shows the schedule for the current hour
- Color coding for delayed lines
- Displays as many stop schedules side by side as the active terminal can fit
- Add / delete / list bookmarks
- Option to show destination (disabled by default to avoid cluttering)
- 1.0 - Initial release
- Exclude certain lines from the output, useful for stops with heavy traffic
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size focli-1.0.tar.gz (5.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|