A jukebox-style web-frontend to mpd
fookebox is a jukebox-style web-frontend to MPD.
It can be used as a keyboard-less jukebox, as a powerful MPD control frontend or as anything in between.
With fookebox you can
- Browse your music library by artist or genre
- Add songs to the queue (obviously)
- Automatically play random music from your collection
- Limit the queue size
- Add whole albums to the queue
- Remove songs from the queue
- Search for artists or genres
- Control MPD
$ pip install fookefox $ fookebox
Your jukebox should now be ready on http://localhost:8888/
You can run fookebox with a custom configuration:
$ fookebox --config my-config.ini
The sample config file in
examples/fookebox.ini explains all available options
and their default values.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.