Plone PAS plugin for authentication against CAS.
This product provides a PAS plugin for authentication of users in Plone against a CAS (Central Autentication Server).
It currently supports CAS 2.0 and CAS 3.0 protocols.
Add ftw.casauth to the list of eggs in your buildout, run buildout and restart your instance.
In the ZMI navigate to your acl_users folder and add a CAS Authentication Plugin. You must provide the url of your CAS server, e.g. https://cas.server.net. Then activate the Challenge, Extraction and Authentication functionality.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.casauth is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Raise a 401 if the user to log in does not exist. [elioschmutz]
- Fix login with invalid ticket, which could lead to authenticate the wrong user. [buchi]
- Add support for cookie based authentication when using REST API. [buchi]
- Drop support for Python < 2.7.9. [buchi]
- Use Python’s built-in HTTPS handler which enables support for TLS 1.2 and uses CA certificates provided by the OS. [buchi]
- Preserve multi-valued QS params when stripping ticket from service URL. [lgraf]
- Handle login similar to PlonePAS (fire login events, expire clipboard, create member area and set login times) in @caslogin endpoint. [tinagerber]
- Add plone.restapi endpoint for login. [buchi]
- Add Plone 5 compatibility. [phgross]
- Handle login similar to PlonePAS (fire login events, expire clipboard, create member area and set login times). [phgross]
- Avoid having the ticket param end up in the browser address bar by stripping it from the service_url, and redirecting to the service_url after extracting credentials (i.e., a ticket) from the request. [lgraf]
- Initial release. [buchi]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.