Plone PAS plugin for authentication against CAS.
This product provides a PAS plugin for authentication of users in Plone against a CAS (Central Autentication Server).
It currently supports CAS 2.0 and CAS 3.0 protocols.
Add ftw.casauth to the list of eggs in your buildout, run buildout and restart your instance.
In the ZMI navigate to your acl_users folder and add a CAS Authentication Plugin. You must provide the url of your CAS server, e.g. https://cas.server.net. Then activate the Challenge, Extraction and Authentication functionality.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.casauth is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Handle login similar to PlonePAS (fire login events, expire clipboard, create member area and set login times) in @caslogin endpoint. [tinagerber]
- Add plone.restapi endpoint for login. [buchi]
- Add Plone 5 compatibility. [phgross]
- Handle login similar to PlonePAS (fire login events, expire clipboard, create member area and set login times). [phgross]
- Avoid having the ticket param end up in the browser address bar by stripping it from the service_url, and redirecting to the service_url after extracting credentials (i.e., a ticket) from the request. [lgraf]
- Initial release. [buchi]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.casauth-1.3.0.tar.gz (159.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|