This package is an addon for ftw.simplelayout. Please make sure you
already installed ftw.simplelayout on your plone site before installing this addon.
ftw.collectionblock works exactly the same way as a Plone Collection, since it uses the same ICollection behavior.
- The collection block is shown as a Block with a simplified default view.
- Only one detail view the listing_view is implemented. If you need more it’s on you :-)
- RSS is enabled by default, it just needs to be enabled globally, since it respects the ISyndication settings.
- The collectionblock has its own permission
- Fork this repo
- Clone your fork
- Shell: ln -s development.cfg buildout.cfg
- Shell: python boostrap.py
- Shell: bin/buildout
Run bin/test to test your changes.
Or start an instance by running bin/instance fg.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.collectionblock is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Block is no longer searchable and will no longer be
included in the navigation. [mbaechtold]
- Respect the block amount limit when rendering the items
in the block. [mbaechtold]
- Add German translation. [mbaechtold]
- Remove metadata.xml-dependencie to ftw.simplelayout.
This package is an addon of ftw.simplelayout and should not install it.
- Remove workflow of collection blocks. [mbaechtold]
- Publish package on PyPI. [mbaechtold]
- Initial implementation and first release. [mbaechtold]
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.