An image gallery for Plone using ColorBox
ColorBox is a lightweight customizable lightbox plugin for jQuery. More information about ColorBox can be found here: http://jacklmoore.com/colorbox/
In Plone 4 ftw.colorbox also adds a view called colorbox_view for folders and topics which provides a ColorBox gallery when images are clicked on. The above view has been removed in Plone 5, though we are open to restoring it via a PR.
Configuration options are stored in the configuration registry (plone.app.registry).
The options passed to the colorbox function (see ColorBox documentation for more details). Provide one option per line. Example:
transition: "fade" speed: 250 maxWidth: "90%" maxHeight: "90%"
The following configuration options ONLY apply to the colorbox_view on Plone 4.
- The name of an image size configured in the imaging control panel (e.g. large). If no size is given (default) images will be displayed in original size.
- The number of thumbnails shown on a page. Default is 12.
- The number of images shown per row. If set to 0 (default) all images are floated in the same row.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.colorbox is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Fix bug when ftw.colorbox is not installed but in the path. [jone]
- Move resources to its own bundle for plone 5. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Bundle JS & CSS resources with Yarn. [djowett-ftw]
- Add uninstall profiles for plone 4 and 5. [djowett-ftw]
- Remove colorbox_view in Plone 5. [djowett-ftw]
- Remove colorbox.js - it only put the title off-centre, making things worse rather than better. [djowett-ftw]
- Remove empty space when no counter is displayed and improve mobile styling. [raphael-s]
- Add plone 5 default profile. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix rendering of empty colorbox title. [Kevin Bieri]
- The caption of the colorbox can now be provided by putting a “data-caption” attribute on the link opening the colorbox. [mbaechtold, mathias.leimgruber]
- Adjust border size of overlay for ftw.theming. [Kevin Bieri]
- Declare missing dependency to the “Plone” egg. [jone]
- Add test setup. [mbaechtold]
- Add image scale so the image dimensions can be configured. [mbaechtold]
- Exclude colorbox-initialization into a function [elioschmutz]
- Made colorbox fullscreen and repositioned forward/back buttons. [lknoepfel]
- Updated library to v1.5.9. [lknoepfel]
- Update French and English translations. [jone]
- Fix MANIFEST.in [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix package structure. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Implement a default js, which looks for colorboxLink css class. [tschanzt]
- Make batch size of colorbox view configurable in the registry. [Thomas Buchberger]
- Wrap each row of images in a div for easier styling. The number of images per row can be configured in the registry. [Thomas Buchberger]
- Make ColorBox options configurable in the registry. [Julian Infanger]
- Allow to specify an image size for the overlay. [Julian Infanger]
- CSS and JS in head slots should not be in a div. [Julian Infanger]
- Addeed maxWidth and maxHeight. Images should not be bigger than 100%. [Julian Infanger]
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ftw.colorbox-1.5.1.tar.gz (58.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|